The health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers is our top priority at GAME Traffic and Contracting. We are continuing to activate measures to control the risks associated with COVID-19 within our daily activities and are monitoring the Department of Health for advice on a daily basis.
Some of these measures include:
- Face coverings,
- Offices and depots are closed to the public and visitors,
- Internal communication strategies,
- Social distancing and heightened hygiene practices,
- Minimizing non-essential staff travel between depots,
- Monitoring of staff and process in place in line with government advice in the case of suspected or confirmed infection of individuals.
- Working from home arrangements for staff able to do so as and when necessary.
Please remember that we are still open for business and intend to be throughout to meet the demands for our Traffic Management, Gardening and Temp Fencing services. You can still contact our locations on the contact numbers below to discuss your requirements. Each depot has a locked postbox where documented correspondence can be dropped off. These post boxes will be checked numerous times daily Monday to Friday.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. If you do have any comments queries or concerns, please contact the team at your respective GAME Traffic and Contracting depot.
1800 GET GAME (1800 438 426)
For individual depots during business hours:
Bendigo: 03 5441 4250
Shepparton: 03 5822 0861
Wangaratta: 03 5720 0300
Wodonga: 02 6056 9041
Thank you again,
Max Allen – GAME General Manager