GAME Traffic & Contracting offer a complete start-to-end traffic management service. This service includes:
- Professional traffic plans
- Submitting and negotiating council and state authority approvals
- Timely set up and pack up of road signage
- Execution of traffic management requirements by our qualified and courteous staff
- Ensuring all OH&S requirements followed in relation to traffic management requirements on the work site
- GAME provide a 24 hour call out service for emergency situations such as broken water mains, flooding etc.
Our depots in Bendigo, Shepparton, Wangaratta and Wodonga all stock a full range of traffic and event signage, bollards and mesh for short and long-term hire. Signs can be picked up from the depot or we can arrange delivery anywhere across regional Victoria and Southern NSW.
GAME is an active member of the Traffic Management Association of Australia and Traffic Management Industry Association of Victoria.
GAME has pre-qualification from VicRoads and G-Classification from RTA NSW which qualifies them to provide Traffic Management on all State managed roads in Victoria and NSW.
GAME provides traffic management services to a wide range of customers including:
- The City of Greater Shepparton,
- Rural City of Benalla,
- The City of Wangaratta,
- Goulburn Valley Water,
- Goulburn Murray Water
- Mawson’s Construction
- Girdwood Construction
- Will Do Communications.
- All States Contracting
Previous projects GAME have provided traffic management services for include:
- Track repair work conducted on Albury-Seymour Passenger line over 8 month period
- Great Victorian Bike Ride (current- since 2010)
- Three Peaks Challenge (current- since 2012)
- Construction of the North section of the Nagambie GV Hwy Bypass
- Challenge Shepparton Triathlon(Current – since 2015)
- Hume Bank City 2 City– Albury Wodonga Health Run/Walk (Current – since 2015